The BTS Phrom Phong station is a BTS Skytrain Station on the well known Sukhumvit Line in the Watthana and Khlong Toei District of Bangkok. The BTS station is located on Sukhumvit Road at Sukhumvit Soi 39. This area is very popular with Japanese expats and visitors to Thailand. You will also find the high-end Emporium Department Store near the station.
The BTS station is between the BTS Asok Station and the BTS Thong Lo Station. The closest MRT subway station is located at the BTS Asok Station being the MRT Sukhumvit Station. Phrom Phong is set in a culturally diverse neighborhood with many East Asians and it has a large concentration of both Japanese and Korean expatriates.
The Phrom Phong area is one of the most diverse areas of Bangkok with a large population of East Asian expats and expat businesses.
Hotels near BTS:
- MHC Guest House – good budget hotel in Bangkok when on a budget in the city.
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok – well known high end hotel near the BTS system.
- Adelphi Suites Hotel – well known and very popular hotel with a good location.
- Ocean @ Livingstones Hotel – Boutique hotels in Bangkok could not get better. Always fully booked.
- Sacha’s Hotel Uno – Very good hotel popular with regulars to Bangkok and reasonably priced.
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel – High end hotel with a good reputation.
- 24 Inn – nice well known budget hotel with a good location in Bangkok. Ideal for a backpacker.
- Nantra Sukhumvit 39 Hotel – good hotel if you are on a budget in Thailand. Decor is well done.
Shopping at Phrom Phong:
- The Emporium – one of the most upscale shopping malls in Bangkok where you can find it all.
- Rain Hill Mall – a bit out of the way and located between two BTS stations.
- Fifty Fifth Plaza – the mall is good in the afternoon if you are into people watching.
- K Village – eloquent open-air mall with loads of imported groceries. An expats dream.
Dining & Restaurants at Phrom Phong:
- The Londoner – for the Brits who misses home. Spare ribs and London brews
- KOI – nice layout for a Japanese restaurant in Bangkok
- Spring-Summer – if its diversity you like then this is where the best Asian cuisine is found
Nightclubs & Bars at Phrom Phong:
- Velvet Nightclub – good music and great DJ’s
- Ocean Bangkok – the only urban pool lounge in Bangkok
- The Robin Hood – very good pub with reasonable prices close to the BTS.
- The ChindAsia Club – if you love quality cigars with good drink then this is for you.
- Aube Karaoke Lounge – popular Karaoke Bar popular with Japanese expats.
- The Royal Oak – good bar with outside seating and imported beers.
- La rueda Latin Club – if Salsa, Bachata and Merengue is what you like then this is it.
- Glow – house and techno music. The best nightclub in Bangkok with excellent staff.
Attractions at Phrom Pong:
- Benjasiri Park – large and beautiful, picnic in the park just like home.
- TCDC – for some of the best exhibitions on fashion and culture in Thailand
Incoming search terms:
- sukhumvit line phong prong
- night life phrom phong
- phat phong area bangkok
- phrom phong bts station
- phrom phong map