The BTS Ari station is a BTS skytrain station on the Sukhumvit Train Line in the Phaya Thai District of Bangkok. This skytrain station is located on the Phahon Yothin Road at the Soi Ari junction (Soi 7). The area is a high commercial area with many large office buildings, high-end apartments and restaurants. There are also a number of hotels in the area.
BTS Ari Station
Note that the BTS Ari is between the BTS Saphan Kwai station and BTS Sanam Pao station. The closest BTS station to the underground MRT system is the BTS Mo Chit Station. There is also the BTS Sanam Pao station on this website.
The BTS Ari Station is a prominent landmark in Bangkok, Thailand, with a fascinating history and a strategic location in the city. Situated in the Phaya Thai district, it serves as a key transportation hub, connecting residents and tourists to various destinations. Alongside its historical significance, the station is surrounded by famous shops, restaurants, and facilities that offer a delightful experience to visitors.
In terms of history, the BTS Ari Station is part of the Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) expansion project, which aimed to improve the city’s public transportation network. It was inaugurated on December 5, 1999, as an extension of the Sukhumvit Line. Since then, it has played a vital role in easing commuting and facilitating travel in Bangkok.
Located in the Phaya Thai district, the BTS Ari Station enjoys a favorable location near several renowned shops, restaurants, and facilities that cater to diverse preferences. One notable attraction in proximity is La Villa Ari, a chic lifestyle mall offering a unique shopping experience. La Villa Ari features a curated selection of fashion boutiques, specialty stores, and stylish cafes, making it a go-to destination for those seeking trendy fashion, accessories, and delectable food.
What to see
Additionally, the area surrounding the BTS Ari Station is known for its culinary delights. Ari Soi 4, also referred to as “Ari Food Alley,” is a must-visit for food enthusiasts. This vibrant street is lined with a wide array of street food stalls and local eateries, offering a variety of Thai dishes and international flavors. Visitors can savor mouthwatering delicacies, from aromatic grilled meats and spicy curries to refreshing desserts and tropical fruit shakes.
Moreover, the station’s proximity to the Ari neighborhood opens doors to an abundance of dining options. Ari is renowned for its trendy cafes, cozy bistros, and upscale restaurants. Visitors can enjoy a leisurely brunch in one of the many stylish coffee shops, relish authentic Thai cuisine in cozy eateries, or indulge in international flavors in upscale dining establishments. The dining scene in Ari caters to different tastes and budgets, creating a culinary haven for food lovers.
Note that the BTS Ari Station offers access to a number of facilities and attractions on the rail network. The Vachirabenjatas Park, also known as Suan Rot Fai (Railway Park). This provides a green oasis where visitors can unwind amidst nature. The park features lush gardens, a lake, jogging paths, and bicycle rentals, offering a serene environment for outdoor activities and relaxation.
Furthermore, the BTS Ari Station is well located for those wishing to explore other parts of Bangkok. It is also a distance to popular destinations such as the Chatuchak Weekend Market. This is where visitors can immerse themselves in a vast array of stalls selling clothing, accessories as well as home decor. Note the station also provides easy access, but a few stations to attractions like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and the well known and vibrant Pratunam Market.
In addition you will note that the BTS Ari Station in Bangkok. This holds historical significance and serves as a gateway to many stores and restaurants. Note also that the location in the Phaya Thai district places visitors in close proximity to the trendy La Villa Ari mall as well as the Ari Food Alley. The station’s surroundings offer a blend of modern shopping experiences as well as with a range of diverse dining options. See hashtag BTS Ari Station.
There are a number of hotels and facilities on the rail network. These include the Asia Hotel Bangkok as well as the Baan Nueng Apartment and the Pradipat Hotel and the Piyavan Tower Apartment.
Hotels near the BTS:
- Piyavan Tower Serviced Apartment – Great serviced apartment at a price
- Baan Nueng Service Apartment – Well known apartment complex for long stays in Thailand
- Vic3 Bangkok – Great location and price
- Bangkok Patio Apartment – Another good apartment complex in Bangkok
- Sena Place – Well priced hotel with a good location
- Pradipat Hotel – Good hotel when in Bangkok on holiday
- Mystic Place BKK Hotel – Well known and well priced
Dining & Restaurants:
- Pla Dib – looking for a stylish setting for your Japanese food then this restaurant is well known and very trendy. Try it when in the area.
- Puritan – if you like home-made the this store has a variety of low far cakes for both the Western and Thai palate. The setting of this place has been well done.
- Salt – another trendy place that fuses French, Italian and Japanese palates in a stylish manner. something you have to give a go when around.
- La Villa – an open air mall with all the latest brand-name goods both local and Western. Very stylish and hip with a number of high-end stores for books and clothing.
- Ari Soi 1 – looking for Thai crafts then you can start here. The market is a mixture of local and very up-market goods. Very trendy with a good setting for the area.
Pingback: Sukhumvit Line | Thailand Visas
Pingback: BTS Sanam Pao station | Thailand Visas
Pingback: BTS Saphan Khwai Station | Thailand Visas