The BTS Ari station is a BTS skytrain station on the Sukhumvit Train Line in the Phaya Thai District of Bangkok. This skytrain station is located on the Phahon Yothin Road at the Soi Ari junction (Soi 7). The area is a high commercial area with many large office buildings, high-end apartments and restaurants. There are also a number of hotels in the area.
BTS Ari Station
Note that the BTS Ari is between the BTS Saphan Kwai station and BTS Sanam Pao station. The closest BTS station to the underground MRT system is the BTS Mo Chit Station. There is also the BTS Sanam Pao station on this website.
Hotels near the BTS:
- Piyavan Tower Serviced Apartment – Great serviced apartment at a price
- Baan Nueng Service Apartment – Well known apartment complex for long stays in Thailand
- Vic3 Bangkok – Great location and price
- Bangkok Patio Apartment – Another good apartment complex in Bangkok
- Sena Place – Well priced hotel with a good location
- Pradipat Hotel – Good hotel when in Bangkok on holiday
- Mystic Place BKK Hotel – Well known and well priced
Dining & Restaurants:
- Pla Dib – looking for a stylish setting for your Japanese food then this restaurant is well known and very trendy. Try it when in the area.
- Puritan – if you like home-made the this store has a variety of low far cakes for both the Western and Thai palate. The setting of this place has been well done.
- Salt – another trendy place that fuses French, Italian and Japanese palates in a stylish manner. something you have to give a go when around.
- La Villa – an open air mall with all the latest brand-name goods both local and Western. Very stylish and hip with a number of high-end stores for books and clothing.
- Ari Soi 1 – looking for Thai crafts then you can start here. The market is a mixture of local and very up-market goods. Very trendy with a good setting for the area.