If you are going to visit the well-known Thailand Cultural Center then take a motorcycle taxi from the station. The MRT Thailand Cultural Center in Bangkok is located between the MRT Huai Khwang Station and the MRT Phra Ram 9 Station in Bangkok. The station is also close to the Chinese Embassy in Thailand if you need to go and get a visa. There are a number of hotels and restaurants in the area.
Hotels near the MRT:
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 9 Hotel – good hotel in Bangkok and very popular with regulars.
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok – great location and also well known in Bangkok.
- Adelphi Suites Hotel – the hotel is one of the best hotels in Bangkok and popular.
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel – new hotel and 5 stars with good location.
- Sacha’s Hotel Uno – good budget hotel in Bangkok with an excellent location.
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel – budget hotel with a regular stream of customers.
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel – well known 5 star hotel in Bangkok.
- Wellness Residence – very good reputation and well known in Thailand.
Dining & Restaurants:
- Nakorn Kara – with live bands and karaoke rooms with makes for a good place to relax. They serve good food and the decor is Indo and Thai style.
- Wasabi – an excellent Japanese resturant on the 3rd floor of the Esplanade Ratchada.
- Orchard – this well known Singaporean restaurant serves everything from Chicken Rice to Laksa Lemak. Also loacted in the Esplanade.
- Esplanade – this shopping mall has more than 120 retails shops and many other upscale restaurants and entertainment venues such as the Esplanade Cineplex, Muangthai Ratchadalai Theatre and the Music Plaza.
- Big C Extra: A hypermarket formerly known as Carrefour. It is the largest supermarket in this area, offering every daily use products featured with various service centers and restaurants. Located on Ratchadaphisek Road, about 100 meters away from MRT exit 4, open everyday from 9.00 AM – 11.00 PM. – See more at: http://www.bangkokmrt.com/thailand-cultural-center.html#sthash.4W86I4yd.dpuf
- Big C Extra – this is a well known hypermarket which is also the largest supermarket in the area.
- Robinson – this well-known upscale department store is also in the area with all brand name items you would normally buy at home.
- Cyber World Market – this night market is new in the area and offers a wide variety of products on the cheap.
What to do:
- Siam Niramit – a truly world-class theater which offers the visitors the best arts and culture Thailand has to offer. There are also elephent rides, traditional Thai massage and trdition Thai dance and music.
- Thailand Cultural Centre – a Thai cultural center with huge indoor auditoriums which is used to promote the performing arts and Thai art and culture.
- Sote Club – another popular nightclub in Soi 4 catering mainly to teenagers and locals in the area.
Incoming search terms:
- mrt thailand
- mrt thailand cultural center
- mall around Pra ram 9 station
- thai cultural center mrt night market
- thailand cultural centre mrt station
- thailand culture center mrt station