The BTS On Nut station is a BTS skytrain station, on the Sukhumvit Line in the Watthana and Khlong Toei District of Bangkok. This BTS station is located on Sukhumvit Road Soi 77 is it is currently the last BTS station on the Sukhumvit Line going South. There is further expansion which are still not complete and should be done by 2019.
There are a number of tourist attractions near the BTS On Nut Station. The this station for 120฿ you can visit a number of tourist attractions such as the shrine near the station for the Nang Nak ghost. You can also visit Samut Prakan where you will find the Erawan Museum or the Ancient City.
The BTS On Nut Station has direct access to the supermarket chain Tesco Lotus which is much like a break in the area for a quick meal and doing the weekly shopping. There are many developments around the station both business and residential.
Hotels near BTS:
- Jasmine Resort Hotel – Well known hotel right next to the BTS station
- At Mind Executive Suites – High end apartments and rentals with a great location
- Nantra Ekamai Hotel – Popular with regular visitors to Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel – Well known high end hotel in Sukhumvit
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel – Brand name hotel with excellent staff and location
- K79 Room Hostel – Cheap and clean and with a good location
- The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel – Mid range boutique hotel with great pricing
Shopping at On Nut:
- On Nut Square – is a type of mini bazaar with a number of fashion items, personal accessories, tourist trinkets and brick and brak
Dining & Restaurants:
- On Nut Food Market – the outdoor food court is very popular in the area with locals.
- Little Big – homemade waffles and great Thai dishes opposite Tesco.
- Cafe di Maria – great Italian food and Pizza near the BTS.
- G.J. Lecker – very nice German restaurant with good food and well priced.
- Best Beef – very popular restaurant with great buffets for 190 Baht.
What to do at On Nut:
- Piyarom Sports Club – another popular bundle of restaurants featuring various world cuisines
Bars & Pubs at On Nut:
- Beer Garden Night – good food and booze at the beer garden.
- The Cocktail – the best fruit punch in the area.
- Spice Cafe Onnut – great Thai pub a short distance from the BTS.
- Twelve Pub & Restaurant – looking for the best food and beer in town try this place.
Incoming search terms:
- bangkok bars near On Nut
- bts on nut map
- bts onnut beer restaurants
- distance bts on nut station to the muse hotel bangkok
- on nut bts station
- pubs on nut