The BTS Surasak station is a BTS skytrain station located on the Silom Line in Bang Rak and Sathon District in Bangkok. The station is located on Sathon Road and the area is the location for many brand name companies in Thailand. There are also a number of embassies and diplomatic missions in Thailand such as the British Embassy in Thailand and other which are located in the area. The area is also home to such places and the Bangkok Christian College, Saint Louis Church and Double A Book Tower.
BTS Surasak Station
There are also many low-key neighborhoods in the area so you have many serviced apartments in Bangkok located in this area. As for tourism there is the Blue Elephant restaurant, Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple and also the well known Kathmandu Photo Gallery in Bangkok.
Hotels near BTS:
- Littlest Guesthouse – well located guesthouse at a reasonable price
- The Heritage Baan – excellent hotel with great staff
- Pas Cher Hotel De Bangkok – well known hotel with a good location in Bangkok
- King Royal Garden Inn – excellent Bangkok hotel with great pricing
- Saphaipae Hostel – very good hostel with a good location. Well known by backpackers
What to do at Surasak:
- Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple – is a place of worship for many of or from the Bangkok and Thai Indian community.
- Kathmandu Photo Gallery – is a photo gallery with many temporary exhibitions by both Thai and at times many foreign photographers
Dining & Restaurants:
- Opus Wine Bar – with some of the best Italian wine and eating experience located in a two-storey villa
- Blue Elephant – nothing beats ‘Royal Thai Cuisine’ while in Bangkok. You can also learn how to cook.
- Taling Pling – offers both classic and specialty Thai dishes and desserts.