The BTS Sala Daeng station is a BTS Skytrain station, on the Silom Line in the Bang Rak District in Bangkok. This BTS station is located on Silom Road and connects to the MRT Sala Dang Station via a skywalk system. The station is surrounded by many office blocks along Silom Road and is is also a well known entertainment area for adult entertainment in Patpong and Thaniya.
If you are looking for the nightlife of Bangkok then the BTS Sala Daeng and the BTS Nana Station are the stations located to Patpong and Sukhumvit entertainment areas. There is also the BTS Asok Station which is up the road from Nana with a much smaller entertainment zone in Bangkok.
Hotels near BTS:
- Dusit Thani Bangkok – well known and great hotel in the heart of Bangkok
- The Regent Silom – excellent location and price for the facilities
- Swiss Lodge – good location near the MRT and BTS in Bangkok
- Wall Street Inn – good reputation in Thailand with modest pricing
- Take a Nap – backpackers in Asia known this place well
- D Varee Diva Bally – good pricing and location for this hotel in Thailand
Shopping at Sala Daeng:
- Patpong Market – is one of those places you have to visit to say you had been in Bangkok.
What to see near Sala Daeng:
- Lumphini Park – its Bangkok’s oldest and largest park.
- Patpong Gogo Bars – One of the world’s most famous and well known red-light district.
- Silom Bars – Zuk Bar, Molly Malone’s and O’Reillys.
- Tapas – Nightclub with cocktail bar playing house music. Straight club in a gay Soi.
- Fallabella Nightclub – Excellent nightclub in Bangkok that you dont want to miss.
Dining & Restaurants:
- Aubergine – is a high end restaurant that will need to try while in Thailand.
- Eat Me – Looking for good food and one of the Top 30 restaurants in Asia.
- Daimasu Izakaya – some of the best Japanese food in Bangkok. Well designed and tasty food.
- Paris Bangkok Restaurant – one of the better French restaurants in Bangkok. The layout is stunning.
- Cafe Bangrak – Well known cafe and popular in Soi 4
- Roadhouse Barbecue – Very popular sports bar and restaurant close to the BTS
- Tomato Noodle – Noodles at its best. Well known and very busy during the day.
- Bas Bar – Excellent bar close to the BTS station if you like house music
- Telephone – Very popular gay bar in Soi 4 with good food and a long history
- Bearbie Bar – Great karaoke bar in Soi 4 close to the station
- Molly Malone’s Bangkok – Great expat bar and good place to hangout.
- Vesper – Excellent cocktail bar with Italian & Spanish dishes by expat chef.
- Cloud 47 Bar & Bistro – Excellent Rooftop Bar with a live band. Prices are reasonable.
- DJ Station – Upscale gay bar in Sala Daeng located near the BTS.