The BTS Mo Chit station is a skytrain station in Bangkok is located on the Sukhumvit Line much like the BTS Ekkamai Station Skytrain but in the Chatuchak District of Bangkok. The skytrain station is located on the Phahon Yothin highway between Phahon Yothin Soi 18 and Soi 20. The train station is also close to the well known Chatuchak Market and you can also connect with the Mo Chit Bus terminal (Bangkok Northern and North-Eastern Bus Terminal).
BTS Mo Chit StationBTS Mo Chit StationBTS Mo Chit Station
Note that there is also the MRT Chatuchak Station which connects the BTS to the MRT Stations. Note the location of the BTS Mo Chit Station.
. . . . . . . . .
Hotels near the BTS:
- G9 Bangkok Hotel – Well known hotel with good decor
- Baan Chatuchak – Good hotel and low prices
- Ziniza Place Hotel – Mainly a business hotel for Thai businessmen
- Mansion Sarasinee – Well hotel close to the markets in the area
- Coral Grand Place Bangkok – Well known hotel with great prices and location
Attractions near Mo Chit BTS:
- Queen Sirikit Park – a botanical garden with landscapes, sculpted ponds and themed gardens.
- Rot Fai Park – a golf course-public park with shaded jogging and cycling tracks andswimming pool.
- Bangkok Butterfly Garden – with more than 500 butterfly species the visit makes for a great outing.
- Bangkok MRT – the subway system which gives you access to the entire Bangkok CBD
- Or Tor Kor Market – one of the largest fresh produce markets in Bangkok
- Chatuchak Weekend Market – the well known weekend market attracting 200,000 people each week.
- Suan Rot Fai Driving Range well known golf driving range in the area.