The BTS Asok station is a BTS skytrain station is on the Sukhumvit Line in the Watthana and Khlong Toei District of Bangkok. This BTS station is located on Sukhumvit Road at the MRT Sukhumvit Station on Sukhumvit Soi 21. There are a number of hotels and business in the area and it is the start the Bangkok’s Red Light districts such as the Nana Entertainment Complex.
The BTS Asok Station is between the BTS Nana Station and the BTS Phrom Phong Station on the Sukhumvit Line in Bangkok. The BTS Asoke Station (Asok) is one of Bangkok’s busiest business district after Silom. The area is how to large modern glass clad buildings, high-end serviced apartments and some of Thailand best hotels. It is also in the heart of Thailand’s nightlife district.
The area around Asok is very popular with expats and tourists alike as it is the heart of the nightlife district in Thailand. It is also home to many international businesses and other high-end condo units and serviced apartments.
The area is well known for its nightlife and there are also many large international companies in the area. Below is a brief list of hotels, nightlife and shopping and entertainment in the Asoke area.
Hotels near BTS:
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 9 Hotel – well known hotel in Bangkok and popular.
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok – another hotel that is well known in Bangkok.
- Adelphi Suites Hotel – the hotel is one of the best hotels in Bangkok and popular.
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel – new hotel and 5 stars with good location.
- Sacha’s Hotel Uno – good budget hotel in Bangkok with an excellent location.
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 19 Hotel – budget hotel with a regular stream of customers.
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel – well known 5 star hotel in Bangkok.
- Wellness Residence – very good reputation and well known in Thailand.
Dining & Restaurants at Asok:
- Kuppa – the trendy café offers a wide selection of salads, sandwiches and traditional Thai food
- Long Table – for a new and hip dining concept all with a sweeping view of the Asok skyline
- Frienz – reasonably priced Japanese cuisine at an affordable price in Asoke at lunch time.
- Pan Pan – excellent Italian restaurant with great pizza
- Hemingways Bangkok – well known restaurant in the Asoke area.
- Cabbages & Condoms – one of Bangkok’s better restaurants and very popular
- Ten-Sui – great Japanese restaurant in Thailand
- Limoncello – another great Italian Pizza place.
Shopping at Asok :
- The Emporium – well known high-end shopping mall near Asoke BTS in Bangkok
- Sukhumvit Plaza – small mainly Korean shopping plaza popular with expats
- Terminal 21 – brand new shopping complex close to the BTS system
- Metro Mall – located in the tourist area of Asoke and well known
Nightclubs at Asok:
- Club Insomnia – great nightclub in Asoke with discounted drinks
- Glow – small nightclub a distance away from the BTS
- BarSu – this high-end nightclub is in the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit hotel
- La Rueda Latin Club – the best Latin music in the heart of Bangkok
- Insanity Nightclub – good nightclub which starts at 10 in the evening
- Ocean Bangkok – hands down the best nightclub in the area
- Velvet Nightclub – good nightclub a short distance away
- NARZ Club – well known nightclub with a good reputation
Attractions at Asok:
- Chuvit Garden – excellent garden in the middle of Bangkok
- The Siam Society – museum showing Thailand at its best
- Soi Cowboy – the nightlife area of Asoke. Well known with tourists
- Health Land Asoke – one of the best massage places in Asoke
- Lavana – well know massage and health spa in the area
- Urban Retreat Spa – well rated spa and massage studio
- The Oasis Spa – good location and price in the heart of Bangkok
Incoming search terms:
- soapy massage bangkok sukhumvit
- phrom phong soapy massage bangkok
- bts asok map
- asok station massage
- asoke night market
- Bangkok asok station massage
- 방콕 asok 클럽
- map of bts station asok
- massage near asoke
- massage near asoke bts