The BTS Nana station is a BTS skytrain station on the Sukhumvit Line in the Watthana and Khlong Toei District of Bangkok. This BTS station is located on Sukhumvit Road on Sukhumvit Soi 9. This area has many high end hotels and also the Red Light district of Bangkok. The station is between the BTS Asoke Station and the BTS Phloen Chit Station.
BTS Nana Station
The Nana district looks best after dark as all the colorful lights are turned on and the night begins. The BTS Nana Station places you in the center of it all – the trendy Sukhumvit Soi 11 is however the complete opposite in Sukhumvit Soi 4.. The Nana area lights up at night and is very busy and popular as the nightlife awakens and local stalls spring up all over the sidewalks selling everything from beer to food and gadgets.
Hotels near the BTS:
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 9 Hotel – Well known budget hotel with a great location
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok – Very popular and close to public transport
- Adelphi Suites Hotel – One of the best hotels in Bangkok, staff, price & location
- The Landmark Hotel Bangkok – Mainly a business hotel and great for conferences.
- Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok – Well known high-end hotel in Bangkok
- Grand Diamond Suites Hotel – Great location, price and staff
- Grand Watergate Hotel – Everyone knows the Watergate in Bangkok for quality
- Patumwan House – Good mid-range hotel with an excellent location
Where to Eat:
- Bed Supperclub – one of the better clubs in the area with DJ’s and dinner all mixed into a futuristic-looking club
- Rosabieng – the garden restaurant is well known in the area and very popular with tourists. It serves up excellent Thai dishes and reasonably priced.
- New York – looking for a great steak – you found it!
What to See:
- Nana Plaza – looking for what people speak about back home – then this is where you will find it. Nightlife on steroids!
- Little Arab (Sukhumvit Soi 3) – very popular with the Arab community coming into Bangkok, great curries and Indian food also served at restaurants in the area.
- Q Bar – well known nightclub with a cover charge. They have an extensive lineup of vodkas, tequilas, whiskeys and cigars from Cuba
Where to Shop around Nana BTS Station
- Nana Street shopping – looking for cheap, then this is where you find it all.