The BTS Bang Chak station is a new station which was opened on the Sukhumvit Line in Bangkok, Thailand. Opened during 2011, it is a part of the Skytrain extension from On Nut to Bearing Station. This was part of the newer extensions which had been added to the BTS lines in Thailand. The Bearing station is currently the last station on the line but this is also being expanded. The following page lists some of the businesses and restaurants around the Bang Chak station complex.
BTS Bang Chak Station
There are a number of good hotels in the area of the Bank Chak station as well as resturants and pubs. Usging the BTS in Bangkok can take you to many hotspots in Bangkok from some of the best restaurants and nightclubs in Asia. Search this website for more locations in Bangkok where you can visit such as museums as well as temples and public parks when you need some time out as well as golf courses and driving ranges in and outside of Bangkok proper.
Hotels near BTS:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence – If you are looking for a serviced apartment in the area.
Mind Executive Suites – One of the better hotels in the area and well known.
Shopping at Bang Chak Station:
- The Phyll Shopping Mall – Good shopping mall with a range of good stores.
Dining & Restaurants:
- Hua Seng Hong – Excellent Chinese restaurant in the area with really superb Chinese seafood.
- Wafuu Japanese Cafe- Excellent Japanese deserts, with a solid menu and good coffee.
- Look-in – Very good restaurant with excellent pizza.
- Rosdee Restaurant- Very good Chinese restaurant with a great menu.
- Mu-i Bakery – Great bakery with excellent low sugar Green Tea latte.
- Kwangjow Sukiyaki – Good hotpot restaurant in Bang Chak
Bars & Pubs at Bang Chak Station:
- Green Apple – Looking for good music with your beer, this is it.
- GuestHouse – Good beer garden in the Bang Chak area.
- The Corner 79 – Excellent beer garden and well priced considering the location and decor.