The BTS Chong Nonsi Station is a BTS skytrain station, on the Silom Line in the Bang Rak District of Bangkok. The train station is located above the Chong Nonsi canal right between the Sathon and Si Lom Road. The area has as picturesque and iconic skyline with many skyscrapers and modern glass buildings surrounding it. The station also connects with the BRT (Bus Rapid Transport) system in Bangkok.
There are a number of hotels in the area both high-end and lodges if you are looking at staying in this area. There are also some tourist attractions and good restaurants in the area of the Chong Nonsi station. We have listed some of these hotels and restaurants below with things to see in the area. The MRT subway station is one station up from the BTS Sala Daeng Station where it meets the MRT Silom Station.
Hotels near BTS:
- Silom Serene Hotel – well known hotel close to the BTS
- Ascott Sathorn – great decor and pricing with an excellent location in Bangkok
- FuramaXclusive Sathorn – great hotel with an excellent reputation
- Glow Trinity Silom – excellent location in Silom close to the BTS
- I Residence – well known with regulars to Bangkok for its great staff
- Dusit Thani Bangkok – great hotel and well known internationally
- The Regent Silom – one of the best hotels to stay at while in Bangkok
Shopping at Chong Nonsi:
- Salaisap Market – this outdoor shopping experience has everything from budget to high priced items.
Dining & Restaurants:
- Niu’s – for a good Italian experience with live Jazz. The place has a great atmosphere
- V9 @Sofitel Bangkok Silom – looking for a great place to unwind after a day on the street of Bangkok
- Dean and Deluca – nothing beats the best gourmet cakes, pastry and coffees – New York-style
- Australian Embassy – Visiting Australia or need assistance.
Incoming search terms:
- which bts station is near to bobae market bangkok
- chong nonsi nightclub
- chong nonsi マッサージ
- ratchadamri skytrain station