The BTS National Stadium station is a BTS skytrain station located on the Silom Line in the Pathum Wan District of Bangkok. The National Stadium station is located on the Rama I Road and is close to many tourist and local interests such as the National Stadium itself, the well known MBK Center, Siam Discovery Center also the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre and Siam Square. These are all loctaed very close to the station.
BTS National Stadium Station
If you want to visit other tourist attracts not to far by taxi then consider the Siam Center, Siam Paragon and also the Grand Palace. a trip to Bangkok would not be complete without a visit to the Thai silk museum and the Jim Thompson House. One of the best places to visit is the Sanam Luang area, Wat Pho being a major attraction and the backpacker haven called Khaosan Road. If you are in the are of the National Stadium then you should consider the area for your next stay with high and low end hotels and a mixture of backpackers not far away with some of the best Thai dishes in Thailand served in the area.
Hotels near BTS:
- Wendy House – well known hotel in Bangkok with a good reputation
- Holiday Inn Express – good location if you wish to be in the heart of Bangkok
- Patumwan House – good mid-range hotel with a good location
- VIE Hotel Bangkok – well known by locals and tourists who are regulars
- Evergreen Place Bangkok – excellent location price and staff
- Asia Hotel Bangkok – everyone knows the Asia hotel for its great staff and location
Shopping at National Stadium:
- Siam Square – is a well known area amongst tourists and locals for shopping.
- MBK – one of the largest shopping malls in Asia and well known in the area.
- Jim Thompson’s house – well known museum of Thai art and architecture in Bangkok
- Bangkok Culture Center – If you are looking for Asian design, music and the theater.
Dining & Restaurants:
- Party House One at Siam at Siam Design Hotel – looking for lively party with good food
- Jim Thompson’s Café – for all the best in Western and Thai dishes around a pond garden