The Ratchadamri station is a BTS skytrain station on the Silom Line in Pathum Wan District of Bangkok. This BTS station is located on the Ratchadamri Road between Ratchaprasong and Lumphini Park. There are a number of high-end condo units in this area and also the horse race track in Bangkok under the banner of the Royal Bangkok Sports Club. We have listed some of the hotels very close to the station below.
Note that we have highlighted many of the tourist attractions in the area for you. You can view those pages for more information and those of the hotels close to the BTS station. See their full details for more information.
Hotels near BTS:
- Holiday Inn Bangkok – well known hotel in the middle of Bangkok
- Inter Continetal Bangkok – one of the best hotels in Thailand with a great location
- Grand Hyatt Erawan – very expensive hotel with excellent facilities and location
- Hansar – great mid range hotel with loads to offer the tourist
- Four Seasons – excellent massage facilities at this international hotel
- St Regis Bangkok – well known with expats and tourists for their facilities
Shopping at Ratchadamri:
- Erawan Mall – one of the best malls in Thailand which is linked to the Erawan hotel. in the Ratchaprasong district of Bangkok.
- Gaysorn – marble clad shopping mall with all the brands and exclusive stores you could imagine.
- Erawan Shrine – this very famous Brahma shrine is well known in Thailand and attracts hundreds of visitors daily both local and foreign.
- Central World – boutiques and imported groceries is what you will find here at this exclusive high tech mall
Dining & Restaurants:
- Brown Sugar – a great jazz club located in Soi Sarasin with nighly live bands in the same class as the Saxophone another great Jazz club.
- 100 Ratchadamri – more of an Italian resturant with good music both live outdoor bands and more. Great place to unwind at the end of the day in Bangkok.