The BTS Phaya Thai station is a BTS skytrain station on the rapid transit station of the Airport Rail Link and Sukhumvit Line and in Ratchathewi District of Bangkok. The new airport link station which was opened.See further details for the airport link into Bangkok. There are a number of hotels in the area of this BTS station.
BTS Phaya Thai Station
The Phaya Thai station are gives you access to some of Thailand’s’ biggest attractions such as the museum at Suan Pakkad Palace. There is also the King Power Duty Free Mall and the Baiyoke Sky Hotel’s which has a 360-degree revolving view deck giving you the view of Bangkok. The station also connects the BTS with the Airport Rail Link.
Coming from the airport with the airport rail link then this is one of the stations where you can change over onto the regular BTS. The area has much to offer the tourist and we have listed some of these below.
Hotels near the BTS:
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments – Great location and price
- Vic3 Bangkok – Many regulars at this hotel with a good price
- The Seasons Bangkok Siam Hotel – One of the best hotels in Bangkok with a good nightclub
- Princeton Bangkok Hotel – Good location in Bangkok for regulars
- Century Park Hotel – Well known hotel with good prices and location
- Baan Nueng Service Apartment – One of a few good services apartment in Thailand
- Pradipat Hotel – Good hotel with a great location
Where to Eat:
- Baiyoke Sky Buffet – ever had a seafood buffet with a 360 degree view of Bangkok. This is a must while in Thailand.
- Wine Pub @Pullman Bangkok King Power – some of the best wines, music and pub atmosphere in Bangkok. something you do not want to miss while in Thailand.
- King Power Duty Free – well known and they offer a wide range of products of high quality Thai crafts, jewellery and also fashion by well known international brands.
What to See:
- Baiyoke Tower – the tower is currently the tallest building in Bangkok with panoramic views
- Aksra Puppet Show – the show is very popular in Thailand and a major tourist attraction in the area.
- Pratunam Market – the largest clothing martket in Thailand by far and very busy.
- Suan Pakkad Palace – is a well know tourist attraction and shows Thai heritage at its best.
Incoming search terms:
- phaya thai station map
- mappy station paya thai bangkok
- night life around phaya thai station bangkok
- Phaya Thai station
- ratchathewi bts station what to eat
- temples near phaya thai BTS station