The Pratunam Market in Bangkok is the largest clothing market in Asia. The market is best described as huge and even that would be an understatement at best. The area has many budget and mid range hotels and cargo agents. This is one of the most well known markets in Thailand.
Most people who come to the market tend to be those who buy bulk. Many of the goods are for the export market but also for other stores all over Thailand. The Pratunam market comprises both retail stores and outdoor stalls, the outdoor stalls is aimed mainly at the thousands of tourists who come thought the market daily. You can find just about anything at this market, from Berkemann clogs to mobile phones new and used. The Pratunam market is located at the intersection of Ratchaprarop and Phetburi roads in the Ratchathewi district of Bangkok. The Pratunam Market is huge and covers the whole area behind the Amari Grand Watergate hotel and the Indra Regent hotel near the Princeton Bangkok hotel with the Baiyoke tower in the middle. This area is well known for its traffic jams and you would have to negotiate with a tuk tuk to take you the the BTS skytrain system with the closest station being the BTS Chit Lom Station as metered taxi’s do not like this area.
Pratunam Market Map
Pratunam Market Gallery
Incoming search terms:
- pratunam market
- pratunam market map
- dance bars in thailand near indra market
- Pratunam Market Khet Ratchathewi Krung Thep Maha Nakhon Thailand
- Pratunam Market Khet Ratchathewi Krung Thep Maha Nakhon தாய்லாந்து
- hotels in bangkok that have happy ending massage
- nightclub near to behind indra hotel pratunam
- best place for shopping in bangkok
- Pratunam Market Khet Ratchathewi Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400 Thailand
- Pratunam Market Khet Ratchathewi Krung Thep Maha Nakhon תאילנד