The BTS Phra Khanong station is a BTS skytrain station on the Sukhumvit Line in the Watthana and Khlong Toei District of Bangkok. The BTS skytrain station is located right on Sukhumvit Road to the west of Phra Khanong and Sukhumvit Soi 71 near the well known and busy Phra Khanong market.
This BTS station is between the BTS Ekkamai Station and the BTS On Nut Station. The closest station to the subway system would be the junction at the BTS Asok Station where it meets the MRT Asok Station. See the map below for more details about the location and what it has to offer.
The BTS Pra Khanong Station is more of a Thai residential area than real commercial area and has little to offer the tourist or expatriate by way of say sight-seeing or restaurants. It is however a good place to experience how middle-class Thailand lives.
Hotels near BTS:
- Jasmine Resort Hotel – Well known hotel right next to the On Nut BTS station
- At Mind Executive Suites – High end apartments and rentals with a great location
- Nantra Ekamai Hotel – Popular with regular visitors to Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel – Well known high end hotel in Sukhumvit
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel – Brand name hotel with excellent staff and location
- K79 Room Hostel – Cheap and clean and with a good location
- The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel – Mid range boutique hotel with great pricing
Shopping at Pra Khanong:
- Phra Khanong Market – This is a fresh produce market for fruits, vegetables and Thai desserts
Dining & Restaurants:
- Akiyoshi – its a Japanese restaurant specializing in sukiyaki and shabu-shabu.
- Okinawa Kinjo – one of the better Japanese restaurants in this Japanese expat area.
- Bishamon Sapporo Ramen – another Japanese restaurant with an excellent reputation.
Massage & Spa:
- Crystal Spa – a Thai spa offering Swedish and Thai massage
Coffee Shop and Bakery:
- A Journey (Bakery & Restaurant) – excellent bakery and coffee shop
- 71 Coffee & More – well known and makes for a great lunch meeting place
- Café Amazon – bit off the beaten track but an excellent coffee shop
- M Coffee & Bakery – well known in the area and very popular
- Smile Cafe – small coffee shop in the area with lots to offer
Incoming search terms:
- massage near phra khanong
- Pra Kanong nightlife
- phra khanong bts station thailand
- massage parlors near phra khanong station sukhumvit
- bts nears ocean massage
- journey cafe phra khanong
- happy ending massage phra khanong
- foto bugil chrystal oceanhe
- bts phra khanong happy ending
- Soi Sukhumvit Phra-Khanong